Thursday, December 06, 2007

Breakfast Bits

This morning we were listening to some Bbile songs while finishing up breakfast. Kynzie looked at me and asked, "Jesus wears britches?" It took me a minute to figure out she somehow got that out of a song that goes "Jesus is the vine, and we are the branches."

After reviewing the contents of a container full of maternity clothes (given to me by my sister-in-law - Thank you, Kerry!), I mentioned it is going to be exciting to wear some different maternity clothes now. Delainey replied, "It's going to be exciting to see you in some different maternity clothes now."

Max has a miniature basketball (this poor ball is permanently partially deflated) he calls "etball". He brought it to breakfast this morning and pretended it was more important than his cereal. But, when push came to shove, and I wouldn't give him the cereal until he dropped the ball, there was no contest. Food wins every time! He is a little food tank.

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome. Glad you can use them!

    ReplyDelete