Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bedtime Routines... Jammies, Story, Sing & Pray






The little kids don't fit on my lap very well anymore, especially not both of them at once. (Delainey doesn't fit at all, in case you were wondering.) Kynzie has adjusted to this quite well, probably because she has a better understanding of why my lap is disappearing. And Max is really good at following her lead in certain situations. Here, I am reading a Magic Schoolbus book to them. Kynzie really likes these books (and the videos when we get them from the library), even though I am pretty sure she is not grasping all the scientific information in them. But, I am more than happy to start her early if she enjoys it!

Max just likes books. I think we could read the phone book or a dictionary to him and he would sit and listen intently. Scott is reading one of their favorites in these pictures - "Are You My Mother?"
By the way, Delainey usually comes in and prays with us as well. She doens't get left out... We talk and pray with her... I guess I could ask her if she would like us to sing to her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment