Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gifts for the twins

We have already recieved a few gifts for the new babies. How exciting! The first gift was a pair of adorable sleepers at Christmas from my husband's brother and sister-in-law. Then, about a month ago my mom called to tell me she picked up their first snowsuits. (I know she is making baby quilts for them as well, but I haven't actually seen them yet.)

And just a week or two ago, Mom brought over a gift from a dear lady where she works, a woman I don't even know, by the way. This dear woman hand knitted two pairs of tiny blue & white baby booties and two matching hats for our boys. They are so precious. These people my mom works with must really like her; all of my kids have received gifts from people there. They are so sweet.

Now, there is talk of a shower given by friends from church! They are such dear, sincere friends. We are so blessed to have known them all the last few years. We have grown in so many ways because we have been part of this life group, and we have loved serving and being served within this special group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment