Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally! The Big Announcement...

I think it is safe to put it on my blog now. I am pretty sure we have told the people we need to tell. This time around, we didn't think of kitchy ways to spill the beans. We just said it. So that is what I'll do here, too.

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!! Yes, I am very excited. Kynzie had been praying for another baby for quite some time. We have yet to find out whether it will be the girl she's been reequesting. We are only about 9 weeks along. No, I am not as sick as I was with the twins. Probably means there is only one... or I am just better adjusted this time???

I love to be pregnant. I love it even more when I don't feel sick anymore. I am going back to all my favorite pregnancy books and websites, refreshing my memory for this season in my life. It seems like it will take forever at the beginning, but then 9 months goes quickly.

Thank you, Lord, for this new life you have blessed us with...

2 comments:

  1. Rejoicing with you, Scott and the whole fam! The questions are now:

    1) will you update your blog photo before the new arrival is photo worthy?

    2) will you change the blog name? Might want to take the number out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete