Monday, March 16, 2009

Giving Stuff Away

I am going through the garage today, purging some things from our current inventory. I want to pass things along to family and friends who need it/could use it first. So, I decided to list some of the items here and include photos of some of the items. (Photos will have to be added a little later - the babies are awake now!)

If I don't have a pic of something you want to see, I probably can get one for you. Let me know if there is something you would like.

Vanity bench - gold metal frame, off-white cushioned seat. Small darkened spot on cushion. May be able to clean it? I haven't tried.

Christmas type 'mini' lights - 1 strand green, 2 strands purple, 1 strand clear. These have been used, but still worked when I put them away. I have not plugged them in but could try to get to that later today.

Safety first infant to child booster seat with tray - missing one strap for fastening to chair (one out of two), but I know I have it out there somewhere. Will update when I find it. Needs cleaning but in good condition. It tilts and has height adjustments.

Miscellaneous infant boy clothing - 0-3 & 3-6 months so far - mostly random items that I haven't already given away. Will add more as I come across them.

Nursing Bras - all are white; one 38B with underwire. one 40D Medela brand. one 40D Motherhood brand - more sport style

Black "formula" diaper bag with brown trim. New. I will have two of these but don't know where the other is just yet. I think it even has the sample formula in it... probably need to throw that out :).

Pink 'princess' over-bed canopy net thing that hangs from the ceiling

2 long strands of purple beads for crafts or decor (not necklaces), like 5 or 6 foot each, and 1 similar strand of peachy beads

2 soothie brand bottles - 4 oz each with nipples, lids and the snack containers that attach to the bottom

Assorted Playtex bottles with a few 4oz drop in liners

No comments:

Post a Comment