Thursday, March 05, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I wish I could do blog posts from facebook. Or I wish my statuses would update to my blog. It would just be easier, I think.

Today was a beautiful day! We played outside, and I didn't think to take the camera, but the batteries probably would have died anyway.

So Kynzie and Max dug in the dirt and found worms. Kynzie brought each one to me with such delight and pride. She knows they are important for her garden, and she does love to garden. They were tearing up leaves and putting them next to the worms so the worms could compost the leaves for her garden. That comes from Granny!

Daniel, once again, loved being outside, but Dennis fussed all but the first minute he was out there. Odd. I was certain he would love it. Before he went outside, he was looking out the window at the kids playing on the swing set and frantically started crying. He wouldn't stop so I thought he really wanted to be out there with him. And I think he did at first, but somehow his enthusiasm was short-lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment