Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Few Miscellaneous Tidbits

For all who are curious...
The babies had a check up today. They are doing quite well and pretty much past the RSV now. I am very thankful it was as mild as it was. I think prayer, garlic and extra vitamin C and some Elderberry may have helped. That and not taking them out of the house for a very long time, along with a COOL mist humidifier in their room.

Anyway, Dennis is a little taller than Daniel, by a little less than half an inch. But Daniel weighs nearly a pound more at 19 lbs. Everything is wonderful, and they are doing fine. But then, we already knew that.

Delainey found the math that was lost. Hooray! I didn't really want to buy it again. Now we don't have to. But she will have to do double time in math to get caught up. I am confident she will do just fine. After all, she enjoys math.

This weekend, we will be celebrating my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary with the extended family. I am pretty excited about seeing everyone and celebrating my grandparents. I love them dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment