Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Branson Vacation, Day 3 (Wednesday)



Let's see whether I can remember Wednesday... I think our sleep in time was closer to 9 - 9:30. Breakfast, lounging, lunch. Duttons afternoon show. Dennis did not think it was fair that we were asking him to sit quietly and watch this show. And he let us know about it until he fell asleep in the last 5 - 10 minutes. So I spent a few songs walking around the lobby with him. But what I did see of the show, I really did enjoy. I think it may be the most family friendly show in town. And by family friendly I mean price-wise more than anything else. I think we only paid for two adult tickets and the kids were all free.


Mother Dutton, Sheila, said she had seven children and adopted seven more teenagers. So, I think that is why they are more sympathetic to the financial plight of families, especially larger families.

After that show, I think we visited the Amish store. I was looking for a couple of specific spices but only found one. I love the knives they sell there. I think we went home for naps and dinner then walked around by the river and shops in the newer Branson Landing area. There is a cool water and lights display there. We had dessert, and listened to a Native American man play renditions of famous songs on his wind pipe (?) thing. Pretty good, really.





1 comment:

  1. Nice pics Tonya.. brought back memories. Ann and I plan to go back to Branson Landing in the fall.

    ReplyDelete