Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Maximo! Love, Mom

Well, I forgot to finish posting about our vacation, but I will continue after this brief intermission.



Sunday, after returning home from vacation, was Max's 3rd birthday. We didn't have a party; we'll have a combined party for him and Kynzie at the end of the month. But he did get to have breakfast in bed before church and a special lunch after church at Chuck E. Cheese.


I just wanted to share these photos of Max. His sheer delight is so precious. It didn't even matter what I brought him for breakfast. I think he was too excited to eat. His favorite is probably cereal and milk, but I wasn't taking that to his bed. He is such a great little guy!




Here are some pics from Chuck E Cheese, too.




This motorcycle ride/game was Max's favorite. I think by the end of the day, he may have ridden it by himself, but he was content to just be a 'passenger'. I love Kynzie's face with the tongue sticking out for extra effort.





Delainey played photographer for most of the photos, I think, so this is one of the only ones of her. And here are a couple of the twins.


No comments:

Post a Comment