Friday, August 25, 2006

13 Thursday... Well, I missed it

So, how about 14 Friday for me.

Have you heard about this thing among bloggers, I guess? Write 13 things about yourself or about some other topic relating to you on your blog on Thursday... I think.

But I am a day late with that... so here are my 14 facts on Friday.

1. I am married to a wonderful man; mother to 3 wonderful children, and I love being a wife and mommy. (I guess that might be more than one?)
2. I am pretty new to blogging.
3. My favorite colors are green and purple.
4. I am excited about this new school year; we are homeschooling for the second year!
5. We're having Peppy Pasta Pizza for dinner tonight.
6. Our dog's name is Rosco.
7. There was a huge, icky spider in my bathroom this morning; I still haven't brushed my teeth yet.
8. I am learning new (to me) gardening methods - Lasagna gardening & Square Foot Gardening.
9. I gave my heart to Jesus at age 7, but still learning what that means at age 30-something.
10. Just recently closed my eBay store.
11. I have to go run some errands for a meeting tonight.
12. We are having a garage sale in two weeks, or less. (What is today?)
13. We are blessed to have so many family members that live nearby.
14. We have awesome friends from church that we really enjoy hanging out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment