Monday, August 21, 2006

See, He Really Did Have More Hair


Here is the newest edition to the family. He really did have more hair when he was littler. He has lost so much hair and sports the now-famous Max Mohawk. (This picture is when he had more of his hair.)

Our digital camera is starting to go out on us. It is only a couple years old. It isn't the greatest, but it wasn't the cheapest camera either. It is a bummer because we haven't been taking as many pictures lately since it is a pain to use.

My dream is to one day have the digital camera my brother has... or my sister in law (not my brother's wife). They both have these high dollar, high performance digital cameras. And, as a result, they are both picture-taking fools! (You aren't really fools!) That would be fun, I think. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment