Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oven Mitt vs Puppet

Tonight I needed to get a casserole out of the oven for dinner, and realized that some of my oven mitts were missing from the kitchen. Delainey said Kynzie took them to her room.

So I asked Kynzie if she had taken my oven mitts to her room. She said "No, I not take ores oven mitts."

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed an oven mitt and asked her if she had taken any of these (showing her the mitt). She said "Oh, yeah!"

I asked her to go to her room and bring them to Mommy because I needed them in the kitchen, not totally sure that I would ever see them again.

Within a minute, she appeared in the kitchen doorway with an oven mitt on her hand, and said "Here's ores puppet, Mommy!"

I should have known what to ask for in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment