Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Am I sleep deprived or is it just Blogger?

I realized last night after I posted that last post that the captions didn't match the order of the photos... Blogger showed the photos in one order in the preview and then switched them up a bit when I actually posted. So, I am blaming it on Blogger. But I was too sleep-deprived to go back and fix it! My apologies for the confusion. Hopefully, you can kind of figure out which picture really goes with which pic. It can be like a little matching game for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Blogger does that to me all the time and I have nothing to blame it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is blogger's fault! it does it to me too!
    although i do not doubt that you are sleep deprived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to change the name of your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete