Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog Changes

It has been brought to my attention (by more than one faithful reader) that I need to address, among other items, the issue of my blog name. Since we are no longer just the five cheery O's, shouldn't I come up with a new name.

Well, I have given this much thought, even before the babies were born. I think it still works because we now have five cheery O children! Now, if this pregnancy had resulted in a singleton, then, yes, I would have had to change it. Some say to leave it is as it is would be lame. Maybe. But I never have cared much what others think. That is why I still wear my crocs past pregnancy. (Just kidding, Kelsie! I wouldn't embarrass you like that!)

I did finally remove the pregnancy ticker now that the twins have been here a whole month. I plan to get around to some other upgrades to the blog as well. It is just time consuming. And time is a hot commodity these days.

Like right now - Daniel requires some of my time! Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha you have an excuse to wear them! and as long as you dont wear them around me it wont be embarassing :D

    ReplyDelete