Monday, May 05, 2008

Twin pictures











Here are a few pictures of the twins.
The first picture, top picture on the left, is Poppa (or Papa) Dan (Scott's Dad) holding Daniel Justus.
The top picture on the right is a picture of me holding both twins - so sweet and peaceful.
The third is the twins holding the twins. That is my Aunt Karen and Mom (identical twins) holding Dennis and Daniel.

Then there is Scott holding Max who suddenly became excited about the babies when we brought them home. He didn't think much of them while we were at the hospital. And Kynzie somehow finds her way into every photo she can, so there she is, too.

The next photo is of Kynzie's first glimpse of the babies at the hospital. She was so excited to get them here and then to finally see and hold them. She did not want to be without a baby on her lap the whole time she visited. At one point she looked up at me and said, "Thank you for the babies, Mommy." She was smiling and so very content as long as she was holding a baby. When Daddy started to take the baby from her, she hunched over the baby and held her arms over the top of the baby. Very possessive of "her" babies.

Second to last is a pic of Grandpa Denny, aka Boppa, aka Papa, depending on which grandchild you are talking to... Here Dennis (my dad) is holding his namesake Dennis Aaron.

The last photo here is of the boys in their little port-a-crib in our room. When next to each other, Daniel often rolls toward his 24-minute older brother, Dennis.

3 comments:

  1. My hubby was looking for my blog and stumbled across yours, how fun! I also just had a baby (our first, born April 14th) and started my blog to share pics and stories of our new little family.

    Your twins are adorable, good job carrying them all the way to 38 weeks! (I didn't even pull that off, my girl snuck out 6 weeks early) Love the names, too.

    ReplyDelete