Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Time with Friends and Family

Some dear friends are planning a baby shower for me this Saturday. I am so excited. I am so looking forward to spending time with these people who have invested in my life over the years, and whose lives I have been allowed to be part of as well. I know some people won't be able to attend, and I will miss them. I think I am energized when I spend time with family and friends.

We had a wonderful time this weekend visiting and spending time with family. Saturday we enjoyed visiting with Scott's parents (and Kelsie, Cody, and Josh), and on Sunday we spent time with my parents and my brother's family.

1 comment:

  1. i am sorry i missed it! i was not feeling good and although i dont think i am contagious...i did not want to risk it!

    i do have stuff for you though!

    ReplyDelete