Friday, October 31, 2008

Twitter ... Is it worth the work?

I have been trying to add Twitter to my blog and be cool and up to date and whatever. But I am only getting frustrated with it. I hoped it would help me add quick updates to my blog. Keyword - "quick". So far, nothing is quick about any of it. It is annoying, and I don't have a good stretch of time at one sitting to figure it out. I apologize if you are getting some strange log in request when you come to my blog. I am getting strange log in requests, and it is my blog! Hopefully, I can resolve this issue today. If you get the sign on pop-up, please close it for now, unless you have a twitter account of your own and want to sign in, I guess. But it isn't necessary. And, I plan on removing it ASAP... or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment