Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Just for Fun!
















I love to decorate cakes... it is so much fun. It can be lots of work as well. And sometimes I recruit family members to help me when my hand is cramped in a permanent claw position. Kynzie enjoys looking through my cake decorating books to help me find ideas. In fact, she does it even when I am not making a cake.

Many of my friends have suggested I start decorating cakes for profit, and maybe someday I will. I still have a long way to go. Here are a few of my more recent cakes. I lost many pictures of previous cakes when our last computer crashed, and we never retrieved the data from the hard drive.
Certainly not professional yet, but I enjoy working at it!

2 comments:

  1. your cakes are awesome! i have a friend who makes very good money on the side doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristen. It is so much fun but it is time consuming. I don't know how much time I will have for cakes in the near future!

    ReplyDelete