Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No Cavities! No New Corvette...

Yesterday, we had our 6-month dental check-ups and cleanings. We have been going to the same dentist for so long... my parents tooks me to this dentist, and I've been going since. Most of the office staff gals have been there that long, and a few of the dental hygenists have been there long enough to watch my kids grow up.

Kynzie had her second check up today. They don't start cleanings, etc. until they're at least three. She does really great! She has always done great at the doctor so this wasn't a huge stretch.

Max, on the other hand, is a very different child. He didn't even want anyone to look at him until the end. He sat in his stroller and watched as my teeth were cleaned. He would frown and hide his face when someone would talk to him. Kynzie was a little shy at his age too, but she would at least smile and hide her face. He is such a sweet boy. I really enjoy learning about his personality. By the time they were done with my teeth, he was a little more comfortable. And by the time we left, he had warmed up enough to tell them thank you for his new toothbrush and wave good-bye.

Delainey was cavity-free once again. Way to go, Delainey! She has had her picture on their no cavity board for 10 years (since she didn't start check ups till she was 3). Yay, Delainey!

Kynzie got her picture up on the board as well. And, in case you were wondering, I didn't have any cavities either. Our dentist joked that he wouldn't be able to get that new corvette from our family. That's just the way I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten my crown yet, so he is safe to get his corvette

    ReplyDelete