Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bug, You're My Little Girl


Delainey turned 14 on Monday. I am so proud of her. That she made it to 14. Ha, ha! No, just kidding. I am so proud of how she has grown and matured in the last year. Happy birthday, Delainey-Bug! I love you! I am so thankful that God blessed my life with you. You have challenged me, made me grow and made me seek after God more intensely. You have given me countless joys over the years, bringing many a smile to my face and much laughter to my lips. Your hand in mine is still as precious now as it was when you were born. I am so pleased when you choose to move forward and press into Jesus despite what fears you may have or what hindrances may come... Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid... for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deut. 31:6

You're my little girl, but you were His first
the one that He created
No one in this world could ever be like you...

No comments:

Post a Comment