Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Before and After the Hair Cut





I wish I had taken good 'before' pictures of Delainey's hair. She had her locks loped off last Friday night. I didn't go with her; Scott and Max went along to get their hairs cut as well. Scott called me when she was getting her hair cut, and I thought I was going to cry just hearing about it. I don't know whether I could have handled watching it. I know that is silly, and I didn't even know I felt that way until Scott called me.
Anyway, when I saw it I couldn't believe how much different she looked! She donated her hair to Locks of Love, and one of the ladies at the salon said there should be enough for two wigs from her hair. Wow! I don't know about that, but I do know she had a whole bunch of hair chopped!
Her haircut is so cute. And, it really looks great on her. It makes me think maybe I want a hairstyle like hers. But she begged me not to get mother-daughter 'do's, so I guess I'll wait at least till hers grows out a bit.
Here is the link to her Christmas photo. That is the best one I have of her long hair. She seems to always have it in a ponytail or something in all the other photos I have... so here is a pic of her with a ponytail at a recent family gathering.

1 comment:

  1. i love the hair cut!!!! it is so cute and stylish!

    i second the no on the mommy/daughter do's!

    ReplyDelete