Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad and to Scott's Dad and most of all to my husband. This man is a great father. I am blessed to have a man who desires to be so helpful with our children. He looks forward to building bonds with each of his children. He loves me, and he loves them.

He willingly is in charge of bath time. He willingly takes over most evenings after dinner so I can have as much of a break as a momma of twin infants can have. He enjoys feeding each baby as they become old enough to eat solid foods. And I bet you're wondering about diapers. Well, I will tell you that he changed more diapers than I did in the first two weeks of the twins lives.

He has never shied away from a dirty diaper. Although, I did tease him because before we had any babies he said he would only change dirty diapers if he had latex gloves to protect his hands. The gloves never happened, and he has always changed diapers.

To borrow some lyrics from a song I don't even know... what a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man (and mighty handsome, too, even holding Dumbo).

No comments:

Post a Comment