Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten Twin Items of Interest

1) Dennis was ready to go to 3 hour feedings before Daniel which presented a little bit of a dining dilema unitl Daniel caught up a bit in the last day or two... it is easier on mom nursing every 3 hours instead of every 2
2) Tomorrow is their two-month check-up. It will be a bit of a logistical challenge because this doctor's patient rooms do not hold all of us at once...
3) They both are enjoying face-to-face interaction, which is fun
4) They are starting to have more awake time that isn't cry-time
5) Smiles are becoming much more common, which is so rewarding!
6) I have decided that I enjoy dressing them in matching outfits, especially since they are fraternal, and I can tell them apart.
7) Kynzie told me yesterday that she can't tell them apart when I dress them in matching outfits
8) Max calls them both "Dennis 'n' Daniel", I think
9) Scott thinks Daniel might be longer than Dennis now; I think he may have caught up weight-wise
10) Another twin mom told us that we would have to pad our schdeule with extra time for any trip we make to account for all the attention twins generate. We have found this to be true for the most part. Usually, it is fun and enjoyable talking to people about our experiences, and often, hearing from others about their twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment